Terms and conditions
- Competition Clean reserves the right to cancel or modify any appointment due to weather or climate issues. (Severe heat or thunderstorms do not make great days to detail)
- Competition clean will do a walk around your vehicle prior to any work being started. We will check for dents, scratches, damages, or any imperfections and advise if this will be able to be cleaned, or if we feel there is a risk for further damage.
- Our mobile detail specialist will ask you to sign off on the check in sheet. If you are not available or your car has been left, then we will rely on all photos and descriptions provided by our mobile detail specialist.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to any client who is/ becomes belligerent, abusive, or threatening.
- Prices of packages and any add on services are subject to change based on the condition of the vehicle once a mobile specialist arrives and does an initial walk through.
- We charge 5% GST on all services; we do not waive any taxes for cash transactions.
- Our mobile detailing staff will not ask for tips, but they are always greatly appreciated.
- By submitting a payment, paying a deposit, or booking any service you agree to all terms and conditions listed in this completed document.
- We will process a minimum $50 deposit to book each appointment.
- Our cancellation policy is within 24 hours of your booked service,
- all deposits are refundable up to 24 hours before your appointment, if you cancel within 24 hours then your deposit is nonrefundable.
- Refunds may take up to 7 business days to process and for it to show on your credit card statement.
- Cancellations can be done via telephone or using your account profile on our website.
Competition Clean is fully insured via vehicle garage policy as well as a commercial insurance policy to insure us against any damage, to property, vehicles, slip and fall etc.
- all our mobile detail specialists and all staff undergo criminal record checks and have clean driving records.
- Our main priority is to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Our mobile detail specialist will work with you to address any concerns or issues with the quality of your detail.
- If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with the quality of clean, the level of professionalism or have any concerns or comments please reach out to our main customer support within 24 hours of your detail booking at 1-855-43- CLEAN and we will discuss and dispatch a crew member as needed.
- Our mobile specialists are usually on a tight schedule so if they are not able to address any issues, we will immediately try to rectify the situation via our customer support line.
- All client personal information is stored and secured in accordance with all local privacy laws. We will not share your information with any outside parties, except those we have contracts with to process payments and bookings.
- When booking you may be asked to supply, name, phone number, email and address as well as credit card information. By entering the information, you agree for us to store and collect your personal information for use with your booking and account.
- You represent that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any order and that (ii) this information you supply is true, correct and complete.
- By submitting such information. You give us the right to provide the information to processing third parties for purpose of facilitating the completion of your order.
- Buffing services will be done to our best abilities. Scratches, Swirls, Sap, Bird Poop Etching, and any other paint defects may cause damages to the paint that may require auto body repair which we do not provide at our shop. We will do our best to safely remove or blend paint defects, but we do not provide any guarantees of end results, as at times we may not know what damage has been caused to the surface of the paint until after these elements are removed.
- Our goal is always to provide the best quality service, within reason and within the possible objectives of a proper clean, we cannot restore plastics, leather or vinyl that require replacement. We also cannot fix paint defects that require a body shop.